At the Nals Margreid Winery, we believe in innovation from tradition and expression from
Appealing architecture, expressive design and sophisticated beauty: The timeless buildings of our winery embody all our values.
Each of them the perfect reflection of its origin: Our self-defined quality criteria for cultivation & vinification guarantee outstanding authenticity.
Each with its own microclimate and soil conditions: In the various vineyards from north to south, all of our wines find their ideal location.
- “Italy’s best white wine” comes from Nals Margreid Winery Nals Margreid Winery recently received a very special accolade
- Gambero Rosso - Vini d'Italia 20163 red glasses:
SIRMIAN Pinot Bianco 2014
2 red glasses:
PUNGGL Pinot Grigio 2014
MANTELE Sauvignon 2014
- 94 Points - MAGRÈ Chardonnay 2013
93 Points - PUNGGL Pinot Grigio 2013
92 Points - SIRMIAN Pinot Bianco 2013
92 Points - MANTELE Sauvignon 2013
92 Points - ANTICUS Riserva Baron Salvadori 2011
91 Points - Pinot Grigio 2013
90 Points - Pinot Bianco Penon 2013
90 Points - Chardonnay 2013
90 Points - Gewürztraminer
- Praise for the Nals Margreid Winery from Robert Parker’s “Wine Advocate”, one of the world’s most influential wine magazines. At a recent “Top Italian Wines” tasting session in Singapore, the magazine’s Italian wines expert Monica Larner was impressed by the “unique quality” of the wines from Nals Margreid.
- BANGKOK: November 30, 2015
GRAND HYATT ERAWAN BANGKOK
494 Rajdamri Road
Bangkok, Thailand, 10330
- HONG KONG: December 2 & 3, 2015
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL
8 Finance Street
Central Hong Kong
- SEATTLE: February 15, 2016
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Stockumer Kirchstraße 61