At the Nals Margreid Winery, we believe in innovation from tradition and expression from
Appealing architecture, expressive design and sophisticated beauty: The timeless buildings of our winery embody all our values.
Each of them the perfect reflection of its origin: Our self-defined quality criteria for cultivation & vinification guarantee outstanding authenticity.
Each with its own microclimate and soil conditions: In the various vineyards from north to south, all of our wines find their ideal location.
- “Italy’s best white wine” comes from Nals Margreid.
- Supreme quality thanks to plenty of sunshine and warm weather
- 94 Points - MAGRÈ Chardonnay 2013
93 Points - PUNGGL Pinot Grigio 2013
92 Points - SIRMIAN Pinot Bianco 2013
92 Points - MANTELE Sauvignon 2013
92 Points - ANTICUS Riserva Baron Salvadori 2011
91 Points - Pinot Grigio 2013
90 Points - Pinot Bianco Penon 2013
90 Points - Chardonnay 2013
90 Points - Gewürztraminer
- 3 red glasses:
SIRMIAN Pinot Bianco 2014
2 red glasses:
PUNGGL Pinot Grigio 2014
MANTELE Sauvignon 2014
- SEATTLE: February 16, 2016
305 Harrison Street
- NEW YORK: February 23, 2016
555 W 18th St
- LOS ANGELES: February 25, 2016
PETERSEN AUTOMOTIVE MUSEUM
6060 Wilshire Blvd
- SAN FRANCISCO: February 28, 2016
GOLDEN GATE CLUB
135 Fisher Loop