At the Nals Margreid Winery, we believe in innovation from tradition and expression from
Appealing architecture, expressive design and sophisticated beauty: The timeless buildings of our winery embody all our values.
Each of them the perfect reflection of its origin: Our self-defined quality criteria for cultivation & vinification guarantee outstanding authenticity.
Each with its own microclimate and soil conditions: In the various vineyards from north to south, all of our wines find their ideal location.
- “Italy’s best white wine” comes from Nals Margreid Winery Nals Margreid Winery recently received a very special accolade
- 3 Glasses: SIRMIAN Pinot Bianco 2013
2 red Glasses:
PUNGGL Pinot Grigio 2013
MANTELE Sauvignon 2013
ANTICUS Riserva Baron Salvadori 2011
- 94 Points - MAGRÈ Chardonnay 2013
93 Points - PUNGGL Pinot Grigio 2013
92 Points - SIRMIAN Pinot Bianco 2013
92 Points - MANTELE Sauvignon 2013
92 Points - ANTICUS Riserva Baron Salvadori 2011
91 Points - Pinot Grigio 2013
90 Points - Pinot Bianco Penon 2013
90 Points - Chardonnay 2013
90 Points - Gewürztraminer
- Praise for the Nals Margreid Winery from Robert Parker’s “Wine Advocate”, one of the world’s most influential wine magazines. At a recent “Top Italian Wines” tasting session in Singapore, the magazine’s Italian wines expert Monica Larner was impressed by the “unique quality” of the wines from Nals Margreid.
- NEW YORK: February 5, 2015
CHICAGO: February 10, 2015
SAN FRANCISCO: February 12, 2015
- TOKYO: February 19, 2015
- MELBOURNE: February 27, 2015
SYDNEY: March 2, 2015
- MOSCOW: Mach 2, 2015