At the Nals Margreid Winery, we believe in innovation from tradition and expression from
Appealing architecture, expressive design and sophisticated beauty: The timeless buildings of our winery embody all our values.
Each of them the perfect reflection of its origin: Our self-defined quality criteria for cultivation & vinification guarantee outstanding authenticity.
Each with its own microclimate and soil conditions: In the various vineyards from north to south, all of our wines find their ideal location.
- 93 points | BARONESSE Baron Salvadori Passito 2012
92 points | CHARDONNAY Riserva Baron Salvadori 2013
- “Italy’s best white wine” comes from Nals Margreid.
- 94 Points - MAGRÈ Chardonnay 2013
93 Points - PUNGGL Pinot Grigio 2013
92 Points - SIRMIAN Pinot Bianco 2013
92 Points - MANTELE Sauvignon 2013
92 Points - ANTICUS Riserva Baron Salvadori 2011
91 Points - Pinot Grigio 2013
90 Points - Pinot Bianco Penon 2013
90 Points - Chardonnay 2013
90 Points - Gewürztraminer
- Gambero Rosso - Vini d'Italia 20173 red glasses:
SIRMIAN Pinot Bianco 2015
- MILANO: 01.10.-03.10.2016
Palazzo delle Stelline
Corso Magenta, 61
- AMSTERDAM: 10. Oktober 2016
De Flinesstraat 4
1114 AL Amsterdam (Duivendrecht)
- ROME: October 29, 2016
Sheraton Rome Hotel and Conference Center
Viale del Pattinaggio, 100
- MERANO: 04.11.-09.11.2016
Corso Libertà 33