At the Nals Margreid Winery, we believe in innovation from tradition and expression from
Appealing architecture, expressive design and sophisticated beauty: The timeless buildings of our winery embody all our values.
Each of them the perfect reflection of its origin: Our self-defined quality criteria for cultivation & vinification guarantee outstanding authenticity.
Each with its own microclimate and soil conditions: In the various vineyards from north to south, all of our wines find their ideal location.
- 93 points | BARONESSE Baron Salvadori Passito 2012
92 points | CHARDONNAY Riserva Baron Salvadori 2013
- “Italy’s best white wine” comes from Nals Margreid.
- Gambero Rosso - Vini d'Italia 20173 red glasses:
SIRMIAN Pinot Bianco 2015
2 red glasses:
BARONESSE Baron Salvadori Passito 2013
MANTELE Sauvignon 2015
- HANOI: March 8, 2017
- SINGAPORE: March 10, 2017
- SYDNEY: March 13, 2017
- DÜSSELDORF: 19.03.-21.03.2017
Stockumer Kirchstraße 61